Quality Assurance Engineer, Northeastern OH #2450We are assisting our client in their search for a Quality Assurance Engineer on
a contract assignment in northeastern Ohio. This Quality Assurance Engineer will need to have experience in a manufacturing
environment with a focus on continuous improvement. This person will be working with supervisors, engineers, technicians,
operators and inspectors to improve product and process conformance.
- Perform quality audits, develop and implement lean manufacturing methods, data
collection, analysis, and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for receiving, slitting, roll forming, inspection,
packaging and shipping operations. .
- Documenting repetitive activity,
protocols, and instructions to facilitate consistency in the quality and integrity of the company product.
- Writing step-by-step easy to follow procedures appropriate for employee training and quick
reference, and preparation and selection of illustrative materials.
system design and implementation for conformance to National and International building codes / standards and licensing agreements.
(ATI, SSMA, IBC and ASTM)
- Previous Quality
Assurance/Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment.
to conduct quality audits
- Excellent problem solving
skills; troubleshooting and resolving manufacturing problems and implement improvements.
at exceeding quality goals and improving customer satisfaction.
to write with clear and sufficient detailed SOP so that someone with limited experience or knowledge of the procedure, can
successfully reproduce the proper procedures.
- Skilled at communicating
clearly and effectively technical specifications and instructions with a strong grasp on technical terminology.
- Ability to explain how the company implements steps to assure the safety and quality of
- A mechanical or manufacturing background is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will also have experience in the following: Vendor qualification, advanced
product quality planning, customer complaint resolution, internal auditing, and external auditing and registrations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
to the production manager and plant manager.
This is a contract assignment
and the Ideal candidate will live in the Northeastern Ohio or Northwestern PA areas.
candidates should forward a copy of their resume to M. A. Fenters at email@example.com and copy Deana Dunmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with their contact information, availability and expected pay range